Guidelines – Patient Safety – Covid-19 Dental Treatment Protocols
We are pleased to reopen our dental practice for the health and benefit for all our wonderful dental patients and families as we work through the Covid-19 outbreak. The following procedures are now in place for the safety of our patients and staff members.
|Pre-appointment Procedures||In Office Procedures||Safety/Disinfecting Equipment Used|
|· All patients required to fill out pre-appointment Covid-19 Questionnaire.||· Patient Temperature registered using no-contact IR thermometer to ensure below 100.3 oF|| · All rooms fogged with Hypochlorous mist several times a day. All operatory surfaces fogged.|
|· Patients wait in car parking lot to be called in to maintain social distancing.||· All staff equipped with PPE including N95/level 3 masks, gloves, gowns, face shields.|| · Office air filtered continuously using Medify Air H13 HEPA filter and UV-C light.|
· Patented Air Scrubber which generates effective pathogen killing H2O2 from ambient air moisture.
| · Touch points minimized. Forms filled online as required on personal devices.|
· All touch devices (Ipads, pens, doorknobs sterilized using UV-C light.
| · All patients do pre-rinse with oral Molecular Iodine or H2O2.|
· All patients use contactless alcohol or molecular iodine hand wash dispenser.
· All patient provided with gloves for use during the office visit to prevent touching their mouth and surfaces.
| · Social Distancing adhered to. Patients sitting in waiting area limited to 2 and with 6 ft distancing.|
· Sneeze guards in both offices.